This section of the page contains a slider/carousel that visually displays various Community Bank of Avon slides one at a time.
“A Good Bank In A Good Community”
COMMUNITY BANK COVID-19 UPDATE
With the growing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities, and for the health and safety of our customers and employees, we are making temporary adjustments to doing business with our guests. The employees of Community Bank have committed to helping with all your banking needs through the following ways:
- Effective April 2, 2020 Community Bank LOBBY HOURS will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice. (605) 286-3213
- If cash is needed please call ahead and our staff will prepare it for you. (605) 286-3213
- Loan Customers please call (605) 286-3213 to make an appointment.
- The bank will be running with limited staff until it is safe to resume business as usual.
- If you are sick please do not enter the bank.
- Please conduct your business through out night drop, online banking, mobile banking, or using our ATM machine. If you are not signed up for online banking do so on this webpage by clicking "First Time User". If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the bank.
- Current Community Bank Hours: M-F 9A-3P.
Thank you for visiting the Community Bank website. Here you will find information about our locally owned bank, the products and services we offer, as well as something we truly believe in, our Community.
It shall be our Bank's principal objective to successfully achieve the profitable placement of bank financial services in our Avon Community and farm trade area, to meet the banking and financial needs of our local individual customers, our merchants, our school, our city, and our other going Avon concerns.
COMMUNITY BANK HOURS
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday:
- 8:30a - 3:30p
- 8:30a - 5:00p